New at the drugstore: Garnier clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Garnier clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil: 5.99

So, when I saw this at Target the other day, I was super intrigued. I haven't heard of many cleansing oils. In fact, the only one I can think of on the top of my head is one from Mac. Let's get on with the review.



My thoughts: This product is infused with jojoba and macadamia oil, which is supposed to replenish skins moisture balance. This cleansing oil is clearly marketed towards people with dry skin. I, myself have combination skin. After getting over the flu and some chilly weather (I live in Florida, I really shouldn't be complaining) my combo skin was leaning toward the dry side. I will say, if you're not used to putting oils on your skin, this does feel quiet strange. With dry hands, you rub this all over your also dry face (including eyes). Then, you simply wash it off. I will say this product did a pretty good job at taking off my face make up. The eye make up gets a little messy for my taste. So, I use a seperate make up remover. My skin did feel soft after using this, it definitely did not feel oily or like I residue left over on my face. I personally followed up with my regular facial cleanser afterwards, but that's just my preference (I have super acne prone skin, I like to make sure EVERYTHING is off my face). Overall, I do like this product. I don't have too much to complain about. It gets the job done and it's a nice change from regular make up wipes. 

Pros:
-Removes make up
-No residue
-Makes skin feel soft and moisturized
-Nice pump & packaging

Cons:
-Can be messy
-Fragranced (sensitive skin people beware)



No comments:

Post a Comment